Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Notes

We're finally (almost) settled in to our new place. The apartment is fine, expect that there is a funky smell in one of the bathrooms that I can't seem to pinpoint. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the place. Donald did a great job moving us...I can't take much of the credit because he did 90% of the work. Sure, I hung the curtains and unpacked the kitchen, but that's about it. I don't know what I'd do without that man!

Lauren is doing well. We've taking to calling her Lilo; I'm not sure why. She's getting so big! She's so good when we go to the store; she especially likes Target -- can't say I blame her! We've decorated her room with my frog collection. It sure is cute! Donald has to go to Lowe's tomorrow to get a few shelves, but then her room will be finished. I hope she likes frogs when she gets older!

Well, I'm off to bed. It's been a long day, but I just wanted to update.

No comments: