Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gah

Ugh, I'm working on a bear of a task for my last class of the term, Testing. It has to do with formal vs. informal assessments and it is not making me happy. I'm kind of on a time constraint, too - I really need to have this class done by Thursday, but that's not going to happen. My term ends the end of November, but I technically have until Dec. 15 to finish up my classes. Anyway, I finally found a good website that basically spells out the information I need, so writing shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'd intended to finish the paper tonight, but looks like I'll be working on that tomorrow.

Tomorrow I also take the big objective exam for my first term. It covers everything I'm supposed to have learned in my first five classes. Hopefully I pass - it's worth four credits!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good luck finishing your classes!