Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things I'm pondering right now...

1) Why is it that I'm the only person in this house that knows where the dishwasher is located and what it does? I swear I'm the only person who ever puts anything in it or puts anything in it away. My dad doesn't even touch it when he's home. Must be a man thing. Either way, it's annoying as hell.

2) Why is it that when I buy a gallon of milk it just sits there in the fridge, and half of it goes bad before it gets used? And when I only buy a half-gallon, it's gone in two days.

3) Well there was a 3. I forgot what it was.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

1. I think it's b/c they know you will do it so they don't bother! :)

2. Maybe they think since there's less in there they better drink some or they won't get any with the 1/2 gallon...then if there's a whole gallon they don't bother b/c they know there's plenty for later.

haha