Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I went into Donald's work today to take him lunch, and one of his co-workers asked me if I knew of a good daycare. I told her that I didn't, since I stay home with Lauren I've never really looked into it. I asked her why she was looking for a new daycare, and she said that the one her son is in now is turning him gay. I thought she was joking so I laughed! Turns out, the class is mostly all girls, so her son is spending the day playing with girls. His teacher told mom that her son was learning to jump like a cheerleader, and now mom is freaked out that her son is going to "turn gay" and is taking him out of that daycare. Oooookay! I asked her if working with mostly men would turn her into a lesbian, and she of course said no, but I don't think she made the connection. Geez!

No comments: