Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Southern Halloween


Getting ready to leave! (Sidenote: she calls sunglasses "goggles". How cute is that?)

Neigh! I'm riding a pony!


After we got done doing Trunk or Treat at a local park, we headed to the 'burbs to go trick or treating with our friend Kelly and her daughter. Her husband towed us around the subdivision in this thing. She told me the name of it, but I can't remember. It must be a pretty popular thing to do down here, because there were about four of them driving around the neighborhood.


I was taking her door-to-door, but she was crying for Daddy, so Donald took over and she was totally happy!


Sharing the goods with Daddy.


Silly papa!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She's so Cute!

You have to explain Trunk or Treat to me. I don't know about this!