Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Things I need to do, preferably in the next few days

*Finish this god-forsaken class on teaching Language Arts. It is NOT fun writing essays about how to write essays. I have six papers left, one that is going to require an evening at Barnes and Noble counting the number of words and syllables in 15 different children's books. NOT fun.

*List Lauren's clothes from last winter on eBay. I have all the pictures taken and edited, I just need to get the auctions prepared and loaded into Turbo Lister for prime selling time, which will probably be the mid-to-end of July. Anyone need girls fall/winter clothes in size 12-18 months? I have a TON.

*Organize all my coupons from the past month that I have conveniently thrown in a file box for now. They all need to be clipped, alphabetized, and filed.

*Write about six new posts for DealHippo. I have a ton of new things I want to tell you all about, so I need to get this done!

*Go back to Target and see if they have their summer stuff on clearance yet. There's this tunnel thing that I want to get for Lauren, but I wasn't going to pay full price for it (imagine that). It was 30% off yesterday when I went, making it $17 or so, but I'm hoping to hold out for at least 50% off ($12).

*Register to take the Praxis II. This has to be done by July 5, so I'd better get a move on. I'd like to hang on to my $200+ for as long as I can, though. Puke.

*Open up an online savings account with HSBC. Right now we're just using our credit union's account, but HSBC gets 5.5%! Need to do this sooooon!

It looks like Donald is going to be on Peeler duty a lot this week :o( Oh well, it's good for him!

No comments: