Monday, June 04, 2007

Oooh, forgive me for not being around much the last week or so. Unfortunately there's more of that to come. I've been extremely busy! My new school term started June 1, so I've been writing papers like crazy again. I actually have to keep up this term since student teaching is coming up quick! Also, my dad is still here which keeps me busier than usual because I actually have someone to talk to and do things with during the day. Hahaha.

I've also been working on a new project! I don't have it quite ready to unveil yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know. Anyway, between those three things, my time has been crunched. Eeeek.

Yeah, so now its 2:30 AM...I think it's time to go to bed. See ya....in a few days probably!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I was wondering what happened to you! You do sound busy! Good luck with school!