Monday, September 10, 2007

Donald has this horrible habit that when he takes clothes out of the dryer, he just throws them in a clothes basket. This drives me nuts because then the clothes get all wrinkly and I either have to iron them or run them through the dryer again. I've told him that this drives me nuts time and again, but he never listens. I don't know why I bothered, but a few nights ago I told him again to PLEASE not do this, but to either lay them flat or take the ten minutes to fold them.

So tonight he put in a load of laundry before he put Lauren in the bath. After I got done putting her to sleep, I came out and noticed the dryer running. Of course curious to know what he did with the clothes that were in the dryer, I searched high and low for them. They were no where to be found. Only when I opened the dryer when it buzzed I discovered where the clothes were. He put the wet load in with the already-dry load and just ran the whole thing like that! The dryer was so full that I don't know how he got it all in there in the first place! Needless to say, the clothes were no where near dry, so I had to take out half and re-run them! So, now it is going to cost us three times the amount to dry that dang load. Not to mention the fact that now I have to stay until this load is dry so that I can fold them and run the second load before they get mildew-y. MEN!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Haha, I guess just be thankful that he actually washes clothes!