Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Instead of doing school work like I should be, I've been planning our excursions for the cruise. We are getting soooo excited! We won't get to do much in Key West, because that is the day of Trish's wedding, but that's okay. We are going to Paradise Beach in Cozumel, which looks absolutely yummy. Belize we're not sure of yet...we are thinking of taking a water taxi to an island off shore and spending the day on the beach. Our options are really limited because of Lauren's age, but we're really okay with that. Neither one of us are big "party animals" anyway, so we won't be missing much. Eeeek! I want to leave NOW!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds fun! I've decided that you need to stay at home more and blog instead of going on so many great trips and not blogging. LOL just kidding. I hope you have a great time!