Monday, April 30, 2007

We made it home safely and had a great time! The only crappy thing was that my camera broke on our second day, so we don't have many pictures :o( We did take some with dad's camera, but he's back in California, so it'll be a few weeks until he comes home and I can get them from him. I can't even get the pictures we did take off of the memory card right now, so no pictures at all for a few weeks. Sorry!

Other than the camera situation, we did a have a wonderful trip. The wedding in Key West was beautiful. We had a great time at the beach in Cozumel and we ended up doing a wildlife adventure thing in Belize. I would love to spend more time in Belize without the kiddo someday - lots of fun grownup things to do there!

I loved the actual cruise part of the vacation. Lauren was very well-behaved, even at dinner. All of the crew loved her. Dad entered the belly flop contest and got third place. That was a sight to see, and it was probably the highlight of the trip! We weren't sure if we were going to like cruising, but it really is a worry-free vacation with lots to do for anyone. We will definately do it again!

Well, now were home and the house is a mess already. I've been trying to work on laundry today, and am almost finished. Not much else going on this week, except for my big test on Wednesday. Dad will be home again in two weeks so I have to get the house and spare room ready for that in the next few weeks.

Hope everyone had a good week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! I did miss your blog though! Don't you hate it without a camera!? Ugh! I feel lost! We're going tonight to get me a new one! YAY! :) Anyway, can't wait to see the pictures. I'm glad you made it home safely.

Good luck on your test!