Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lauren is finally feeling better, after 5 straight days of running a 103 fever. Today was the first day that she didn't wake up and feel like she was on fire. I was starting to get worried! I'm feeling okay. I haven't really gotten sick, but I don't feel 100%, either. I had a sore throat the past two days, but today it seems to have gone away. If I'm going to get sick, it had better happen soon!

Since Lauren was feeling better, we went to storytime this morning at the library and then picked out a few more books. We also went to Hudsons and I made the mistake of showing Lauren a singing teddy bear while we were there. The teddy bear ended up coming home with us :o( Oh well. I guess $9 is a small price to pay for a quiet baby in the store.

I'm not exactly sure what we are doing this weekend yet. Donald said something about the Natural Science museum again, so we'll see. I need to stay home and get ready for this trip, but it's supposed to be nice out, so that probably won't happen. Oh well!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad she's feeling better! It's bad when the little one is sick. It makes everyone feel like they're sick!

It's amazing what we'll buy for our kids, huh?