Thursday, March 15, 2007

After busting my butt for a week trying to finish 7 papers in 7 days, I've finally finished my class by today's deadline. I'm not going to talk about the class that has to be finished by April 15 that I haven't even started yet (only 20 papers for that class, yippie). I know I'm going to be late on that one, though, because there is just way too much going on between now and then.

March 21-22: Coast
March 27 - April 3: California
April 11-12: Coast
April 20-29: Cruise

My term officially ends May 31, but my school just implemented a new policy that all work has to be turned in six weeks before the end of the term to allow for grading. I think that's crap, but there's nothing I can do about it. Just have to deal, I guess.

Anyway, I'm taking the weekend off from the computer. It's St. Paddy's Day on Saturday, and we're going to the parade! We didn't get to go last year because Donald had to work, and I hear it's pretty fun, so we're going to check it out.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow, looks like you're gonna be pretty busy the next few months. Have fun!