Thursday, March 01, 2007

I almost forgot was I was going to write. Oh yeah.

Lauren had a fever the past few days. I think it was a reaction to her MMR shot last week, if I had to guess. She was fine, other than the fever, and the fever has gone away now, so I think she'll be okay. I was going to take her to the doc today if it hadn't went down, but this morning she was at a lovely 99.2 instead of the 103.5 it had been over the past few days, so I think it's safe to say she's going to live. I think the fever totally wiped her out though, because today has been nothing but cuddle-nurse-nurse-cuddle-cuddle-nurse-nurse-nurse. Which is fine and dandy, but boy my boobs hurt now.

We missed storytime today, partially because of the cuddle-nurse situation, but partially because I was afraid it was going to storm. We got a little rain, but that's all. The last few days I've been stressing because all they kept saying on the news was how bad the storms were going to be, and then we got nothing. Not that I'm complaining. Storms down here freak me out. How can one possibly stay sane without a basement?

Oh yeah. I have rice all over my dining room floor. Uncooked rice. I gave Lauren a bowl of it to play with while I was tutoring this afternoon. Big mistake. Hellllooo vacuum cleaner.

No comments: