Monday, March 26, 2007

Well, we're leaving tommorrow morning for California! We're flying American from Jackson - Dallas - Los Angeles. I'm a little nervous about the flight because of Lauren. She flew in November and did fine, but this flight is a lot longer, so I think she's going to get antsy. I have stickers, crayons, and books for her to play with during the flight, so hopefully she does okay. The flight to Dallas is only an hour long, but from Dallas to L.A. is three hours, so that's what I'm worried about. I'm hoping she'll pass out so I can watch a movie, but we'll see. *Crossing fingers*

Anyway, dad says it's beautiful out there, so hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post. We don't have a ton of plans, so we're just going to hang out at the beach a lot. We're also going to two zoos, Hearst Castle, and downtown L.A. for a day. Dad lives in Carpinteria, which is just south of Santa Barbara.

Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good luck on the plane ride! Have a fun and safe trip!