Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lauren had her 18 month check-up today. She's 23.5 pounds (35th percentile) and 33 inches (86th percentile), so she's still tall and lean! She has to go back in a month for a height check, though, because she's dropped 10 percentiles. The doctor is not worried - she just wants to make sure that she's still growing okay.

I really like this clinic we are taking her to. The staff is so wonderful and they really take their time. We see a nurse practitioner instead of a doctor and I bet she spent 20 minutes in the room with us chatting and playing with Lauren.

Lexy went to her Doctor appointment today, too. I don't know what's going on with her. Supposedly the surgeon told her that the lump went away? and that she wouldn't need surgery after all? I don't know - she rescheduled her appointment so mom couldn't go with her so who knows what's really going on. I'm not going to worry about it for now - she's probably just after attention again :o(

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad everything went well with Lauren's visit.

I hope your sister is OK.