Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our central air is not working, and it is so hot in here! It is blowing....but not cooling. And it figures - today is the first HOT day we've had in a while. I am calling maintenance as soon as I get up tomorrow and hopefully they can get it fixed pretty quickly! I'll die without air....

We have a busy weekend coming up. Saturday I'm doing an event at Wal-Mart in Pearl, giving away free White Cloud diapers. Fun times. Can't really complain, though...it pays $82 for 5 hours. Hopefully Peeler does okay with Donald all day!

Speaking of Donald, he's been working like crazy lately. Last week he had 20 hours of overtime! A few weeks ago, the girl doing all the audits quit, and they never replaced her, so Donald was stuck doing audits (which is a full-time job by itself), and now they've decided that he's good at them, so he gets to keep doing them! The overtime is not all bad though - it is helping us reach our savings goal for moving. So anyway, I think Donald's going in to work on Saturday morning before I leave and probably Sunday, too.

No comments: