Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oooh...I have no motivation. To do anything.

I was supposed to finish this class by the end of the month. Not going to happen. I really wanted to finish my work for the term before the cruise in April, but that's probably not going to happen either. Blech.

I'm supposed to be making charts in PowerPoint for one of my projects, and I've given up because I can't get it to label the freakin' axes. I'll make Donald do it for me tomorrow. He's good at that crap.

Speaking of Donald, he wants to go to the coast this weekend to go metal detecting. I'd be totally cool with that if we could afford to get a hotel room for Saturday, but we can't, and it's a really long drive for just a day. I told him if we get our tax refund by then we can go, otherwise it'll have to wait.

My house is a disaster. I've got inventory strung everywhere, clothes all over the floor, and the table piled with crap. It's driving me nuts. I need a housekeeper, a nanny, and a personal assistant. Sad. Very sad.

No comments: