Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well I think "winter" is over. Today it is 80 degrees. Yesterday was a sublime 75. I can talk trash about Mississippi all day, but I must say I love the winters! There's nothing like wearing short sleeves in February. I think its supposed to get back into the 60s next week. Boohoo :o)

Lauren and I went to storytime at our local library this morning. I've been meaning to take her for a while, but really never got around to it. It was fun! The girl who ran it was awesome - she is perfect for the job. She really should be a kindergarten teacher because she'd be wonderful at it. I met some other moms and Peeler got to "play" with other babies. She loves other kids. I'm going to try to take her every week now.

I'm auctioning off all of my leftover inventory from last year right now. The auction ends tonight, and I will be so glad to get it out of my house!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the warm weather! I'm SSOOOO ready for summer!

That's funny...we took the girls to the library for story time for the first time last Friday! Laura does the stories. They really had a good time. But they were the only kids there!