Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Updates

My mom is going to be fine. Her scan showed that two minor vessels off of her carotid artery are 85% blocked, but they are going to try to get that cleared up with drug therapy. Her doc said that 99.9% of the time they are successful doing it that way. All of her other vessels and arteries are 100% clear, which is great news considering our gene pool. Doc said that she should be feeling better very soon.

Peeler and the pacifier are no more. The pacifier just kinda....disappeared...and I honestly have no idea what happened to it. This house eats things, I swear. Anyway, she never even noticed it was gone, so whatever. I'm glad that phase was short-lived.

Dad is home from California and is leaving again on Thursday already. We've had some...interesting....moments. He decided to go out on Saturday night in his leather get-up. Yeah. He did babysit for us on Friday night, though, which was AWESOME, because Donald and I got to go to Olive Garden and a movie.

Mmmm....other than that, not much is going on. I have a few things I want to blog about when I get the time, but who knows when that will be.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad your mom will be OK. That's great news! Too bad about the paci ;)