Friday, December 08, 2006

The baking stage of sugar cookie maddness is over. Tomorrow the icing will begin. I believe I have about 9 dozen in all, so it should take me awhile! All I have is time, though. Heh.

Donald's sick now. I seem to have escaped the wrath of the germies for now. Hopefully it continues that way.

I have lots of stuff to write about schwooping around in my head right now, but no energy to write about it. Here's my list
~CVS and the crazy Kleenex lady
~Pictures of Peeler "helping" me make cookies today
~Entertaining Peeler while I'm on the phone and why I hate talking on the phone
~Boat parade on the Reservoir tomorrow night

Okay, maybe that's it. So I have a list, now I have to write about it. We'll see :o)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

9 dozen cookies? Good grief...you have been busy! I look forward to the pics of Lauren helping you bake them!