Wednesday, December 20, 2006

iLove...

my new iPod! I've been waiting and waiting for the UPS man to bring it, and finally, yesterday, he did! Yippie! I've only been wanting for for the past 2 1/2 years, and now I'm the last person on earth to get one. My dad promised me one for my birthday this year, and like all things my dad does, it was just a little late. But that's okay, I LOVE IT! Now I have no excuse not to go work out. Hopefully Donald get me the armband for Christmas (hint, hint).

Thanks, DAD!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, you're not the last person on earth not to have one! I don't! I'm glad you finally got what you were waiting for! Are they that great? I've thought about getting one but I didn't know that much about them.

Kate said...

I really like it. I wanted one at first because a couple years ago I was really into working out and my CD player kept skipping when I was on the treadmill. They're just so tiny and cute...