Monday, December 18, 2006

We have to go to Hooter's tonight to do a mystery shop. When I got offered the assignment, I asked Donald (because he's the resident Hooter's expert, lol), if we could do it since Peeler will have to be with us. He assured me that kids go there all the time, so we'll see. Peeler'll probably be looking at all the "hooters" and thinking, "Man, that's a lot of milk!" We'll see how it goes. I can't say I'm thrilled about it, but hey, it's $20 plus a free meal. I've only been to Hooter's once, and I swear it was just to play trivia.

Peeler's in a crappy mood today. I think she's getting ready to conquer another developmental milestone, because she's just been restless the past few days. She's really on the brink of talking, I think. My girl is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What's a mystery shop?