Friday, December 15, 2006

Cruisin'

Okay, I can't keep it to myself any longer! We're going on a cruise in April. Yippe! Well, Donald's staying home, but he was invited. My cousin, Trisha, is getting married on a cruise and I wasn't even planning on going, but my dad called me today and asked if I wanted to go. He was going and found out that he had to pay a higher rate because he's single, and the rates are based on double occupancy, so it was the same price for me to go along as it was for him to go alone, so he's buying! The only thing we have to pay for is airfare to Ft. Lauderdale, which shouldn't be more than $200. So....Peeler and I are going on a 5 day Royal Caribbean cruise to Key West, Cozumel, and Belize! I've never been on a cruise before but I think it will be fun.

So this makes three trips we're taking in the next six months. P and I are going to California in March, cruise in April and Wisconsin in May/June. I'm so lucky that Donald is completely cool with us going all over the place all the time. Hehe, he doesn't care because he gets to live the bachelor life while we're gone. He is coming with us to Wisconsin in May, but he's only staying for a week, and P and I are staying for three.

I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow! That sounds exciting! You are gonna be busy for the next 6 months!