Sunday, December 10, 2006

We kinda had a lazy weekend around here. Today I went through all of our CVS stuff and organized it so we can give more away and then donate the rest to a women's shelter. I also finished decorating the cookies and got a few tins ready to be mailed out to Wisconsin. We went swimming this evening for about an hour, then came back and just hung out.

Tomorrow we're going to Pearl River for two days just for the fun of it. We get coupons in the mail every month for two free nights, so why not. We're leaving after Peeler's swim lesson and we'll be back Wednesday morning.

Don't let me forget - I need to post a picture of all our CVS goodies! Seeing is believing :o)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Man, that means I won't have any blogs to read for at least 2 days! What will I do? hehe...
No, have fun and be careful!