Friday, December 22, 2006

I must say it's been a good week. First, I got my iPod. Second, Donald got a 20% raise at work. Then, we got our deposit in the mail from our old apartment. Today, Donald got a really nice Christmas bonus from work. Oh yeah, can't forget that I have the perfect Christmas present for Donald. Will have to tell you about that later, though, because he might read this.

We are so excited for Christmas. Well, at least I am. Donald is the grinch :o) Peeler has sooo much stuff under the tree already, and we're expecting two more boxes from Wisconsin today! Speaking of, I wish UPS would hurry up and get here because I'd really like to take a shower and got to CVS.

We've got the extra room almost cleaned out. The plan is to put a bed in there for my dad, and also use it as a playroom for P. Right now all of her toys are in the living room, and it's driving me crazy. I just need to be able to shut the door on the chaos, know what I mean?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Heh, good luck closing the door on the chaos. We have toys all over the house!!! It's uncontrollable! :)

It sounds like you had a really good week!!! I'm glad everything is going good! We had a pretty good week too! :) That's good at Christmastime! Merry Christmas (early)