Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Donald's family left this morning, so life is back to normal again. We had a nice time. Will post pictures when I get time.

I guess my mom has been having mini-strokes for the past month or so, but just decided to go to the doctor today. The Dr. thinks she has some blockages and is doing an MRI and a bunch of blood work next Monday. Heart problems run in our family, so I'm hoping they've caught it early enough to prevent any major damage. Her blood pressure is really high, too - 186/100 today. I know she has a script for BP medicine, but I'm not sure if she's been taking it recently. I'm hoping everything will be okay! My mom is too young for this kind of crap - only 46!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hope your mom is OK. That is very young, but sometimes if that kind of thing runs in families you don't have to be old. My husband is 36 and he's on high blood pressure medicine. Anyway, I hope your mom gets better!