Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last weekend we went metal detecting. It was a lot more fun that I thought it would be and it kept us busy. Lauren really enjoyed crawling all over the playgrounds at the schools we went to. I forgot the camera on Saturday, but took these Sunday.

Okay, I'm goona go down now!

This is so fun!

Gotta get down now!

Hey! Mom, where'd ya go?


Man, these rocks are AWESOME!


Okay, time to swing now!


Or maybe I'll just bite the swing...whatever works.

Gotta stop for a picture with mommy.

All that playing made me hungry!
So hungry I'm eating the bottle! I might wither away if you don't hurry up and give me some food, woman!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is too cute! What does her shirt say?

Kate said...

It says "Hot to Trot" LOL. My sister bought it for her :o)

Kelly said...

Oh OK. LOL, she sure is a cutie!