Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Humm....so I have a bunch of pictures I need to post, but they're still on the camera and the camera is in my car. And it's cold out. Therefore, no pictures tonight. Mabye tomorrow.

I'm going to get my car licensed in Mississippi tomorrow. Yeah, we've been here a year and a half and are still driving on Wisconsin plates. I guess it has sunk in that we're not going back, so I guess it's time. I'm very afraid of what it's going to cost me, though. I'm really hoping it's not more than $200, because if it is, I might cry.

In other exciting car news, Donald's car has decided not to run. I think the battery might just be dead, so when it warms up a little we'll go out and try to jump it. Right now he's driving my dad's car, but dad will be home Jan. 30, so we have to get it fixed by then. I really hope that car can make it another few years...we totally cannot afford a second car payment. Who am I kidding...we can't afford the one we have right now!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ugh, bills, bills. Don't you sometimes wish we were in high school again. And we thought we had it bad then! Ha!