Thursday, January 04, 2007

I just spent an hour and a half trying to get the kid to go to sleep. My nibbles feel like they've been through a war. She went to bed around eight the first time, but she only got about 90% asleep when she coughed hard and threw up. I brought her out to the living room for a while, and then she wouldn't go back to sleep. She's still in there coughing now, so I hope she doesn't wake herself up (again). Poor thing.

I'm feeling better now, four days and two bottles of Robitussin later. Lauren seems to feel okay, but she's got the cough thing going on. Donald is getting stuffy, so I'm sure he's in for it next. Lucky him :o(

In other news, Donald's mom and sisters are coming down in two weeks! They just called tonight and told us. Grandma wants to be here for Lauren's birthday, so she's making Charlotte and Anna drive her. Haha. Thank goodness they'll be here before my dad gets home, otherwise I'm not sure where we'd put them all. I'm excited though; I adore Donald's mom and his sisters are fun, too.

No comments: