Sunday, May 13, 2007

Donald got home Friday afternoon - we were very happy to see him! We had a nice weekend. Last night we went to Kelli's house and Lauren had a great time playing with her daughter, Maddie. Maddie's four, but Lauren didn't care - she still had fun. Today we went grocery shopping (ICK!!) and had to make a quick Wal-Mart trip. That was a nightmare. I had 8 coupons for $2 off two 2-liters of Coke that I thought expired today and I wanted to use them. Turns out they expired yesterday, and the cashier at WM wouldn't let us use them, so then we didn't want all that soda. The cashier was not happy about having to take the soda off our order, but oh well - that's her job. Then she told us to go put the 2-liters in a cart over by customer service, and the guy at customer service about had a cow. After we finally got out of the store and to the car, Donald realized that the cashier never gave us back our gift card, so I had to go back in to get it. Did I mention how much I hate Wal-Mart? Donald was fit to be tied by the time we were done, and then we still had to go to Kroger.

Anyway. We have a busy week this week. Tomorrow night we are heading to Vicksburg to use our free play and free hotel room. We're coming back Tuesday morning before Donald goes to work. Wednesday I have my audition/interview for Kaplan and I haven't gotten my presentation together yet, so I'd better do that. Thursday Lauren has a doctor appointment with her new doctor, and my dad comes home. I also have Lauren's winter clothes that I need to list on eBay and my student teaching application to finish up. Bleh.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: