Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I passed my audition for Kaplan, yay! I'm going in tomorrow evening for an interview and if I pass that then I go on to the teacher training course. They never did call me, so I ended up calling them yesterday. I hate it when places don't get back to me when they're supposed to.

We got the laptop working last night so now we wireless internet. That makes me happy. Having the laptop is going to make doing my school work so much easier. Speaking of, my new term starts in a week and I'm not ready to start again! Oh, well...just three classes to go before student teaching (!!).

I wish my house would stay clean for more than 15 minutes. I no sooner get done cleaning one room and it is trashed again in 30 minutes. Having my dad here doesn't help matters because this place is so small and cluttered as it is, when another person's junk is added to the pile, it just becomes worse. Plus I swear neither one of the men in this house know how to pick up after themselves. How hard is it to put a dirty dish IN the dishwasher rather than leaving it in the sink? MEN!!

No comments: