Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lauren's doctor appointment went well today. We went to a new doctor here in Ridgeland and it was really nice! It is a brand new office and it is just adorable. Anyway, she now weighs 21 pounds, 8 ounces, which is in the 9th percentile. She's 32.5 inches tall, which is in the 95th percentile. All those numbers make for a tall, skinny baby! I don't really think she's that skinny - she's got some yummy baby chubbies for sure! Anyway, she's healthy as a horse and didn't even cry when she got her finger stuck for the hemocrit screen :o) We still have to go to the health dept. to get her shots, though, because this doctor doesn't have the insurance deal worked out for immunizations yet, I guess. Kind of a pain, but whatever. Hopefully they have it worked out soon!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's good! I have to get Madison in for a check-up soon! I'm a few months behind. She has all her shots...but needs a check-up. I'm glad everything went good today with Lauren!