Monday, May 07, 2007

I had a nice birthday yesterday. Donald got up at 5 AM, went to Wal-Mart for supplies, and then came home and made me breakfast in bed. Yummy!

Lauren and I are doing fine all alone. We went swimming last night for a bit and came home and watched a movie. I must say it is nice being able to watch whatever I want on TV! Donald is sort of a TV hog. Hahaha. Lauren helped me make stuffed shells last night, which I've been dying to do but kept putting off because Donald won't eat cream cheese. So we made and ate them without him.

Tomorrow we are meeting up with a brand new playgroup at the park, so hopefully we can both meet some new friends. We have a shop on Wednesday, but other than that, we have nothing planned for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you're doing good alone. That was sweet of him to get up and cook you breakfast!

How'd the playgroup go? I wish we could have something like that around here. How did you find out about it?