Saturday, May 05, 2007

Donald is leaving for Birmingham this afternoon for a week for work. It's going to suck big time not having him here, but I imagine we'll survive.

We got a new camera yesterday. I couldn't survive without one any longer. We ended up buying a Canon PowerShot A550. We'd previously had two Kodaks, and thought we'd try something new since both of those ended up not working. The last camera we bought was back in 2003 - the Kodak 5.0 MP. I was/am amazed at how reasonably priced digital cameras are now! We paid over $600 for the last Kodak four years ago, and now you can get nearly anything you'd ever want for less than $300! So, we ended up spending much less than I thought we would!

Well, I guess I'd better get to bed. I haven't been up past midnight in weeks!!

No comments: