Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In my frantic dig to find my ACT scores today, I unearthed all my old high school stuff. Yikes! I meant to keep some of the pictures out so I could scan them up, but I forgot when I started cramming stuff back in the closet. Of course my scores were in the box that was way in the back of the closet, on the bottom, so now everything is a mess. Oh well.

I think I did okay at my Kaplan audition. I'll know by Friday if I made it. If I did, I still have to do an interview and a 20 hour training class before I can teach. Oh, and re-take the ACT because my scores are over 5 years old. That part kinda scares me. I knew all that math crap in high school, but now I don't think I could do a trig problem now if my life depended on it! You have to have a 27 or higher to be able to teach, so we'll see. I probably won't be able to score that high again.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aww, I bet it was fun looking at all those! What will you be doing if you get the job? I mean, I know teaching...but...will you be helping kids with the ACT?